Welcome to the Behavioral Health Integration Initiative (BH2I) Digital Toolkit
This Digital Toolkit houses resources for developing or maintaining an integrated care clinic that focuses on patient-centered care.
Here you’ll find training and technical assistance resources from the BH2I Training and Technical Assistance Center, including:
- Integrated care forms and tools
- Evaluation tools
- Current and archived webinars and newsletters
In addition to these resources, this toolkit includes:
- Indian Health Service (IHS) announcements
- Guidance on how to become a BH2I grantee
- Information about the history of BH2I and its relationship with IHS
Visit the IHS Division of Behavioral Health’s BH2I webpage for more resources and information.
Looking to become a grantee?
To improve the health of people in tribal communities, BH2I grantees work to integrate behavioral health care into primary care settings.
There are currently no events scheduled.