Welcome to the Behavioral Health Integration Initiative (BH2I) Digital Toolkit
This Digital Toolkit houses resources for developing or maintaining an integrated care clinic that focuses on patient-centered care.
Here you’ll find training and technical assistance resources from the BH2I Training and Technical Assistance Center, including:
- Integrated care forms and tools
- Evaluation tools
- Current and archived webinars and newsletters
In addition to these resources, this toolkit includes:
- Indian Health Service (IHS) announcements
- Guidance on how to become a BH2I grantee
- Information about the history of BH2I and its relationship with IHS
Visit the IHS Division of Behavioral Health’s BH2I webpage for more resources and information.
Welcome to our new grantees!
To improve the health of people in tribal communities, BH2I grantees work to integrate behavioral health care into primary care settings.